Bhutan Short Break
Bhutan Short Break is the best tour program which offer mix of culture and Traditional value and Visit Of The Monasteries and Cuntry Side Of Bbhutan.
Day 01: Paro Airport – Thimphu Sightseeing
Upon your arrival at Paro Airport welcome by our company local staff and transfer to Thimphu (7, 710 ft.) the capital city of Bhutan. On arrival check in at the hotel. Afternoon start for half day Thimphu sightseeing consist of Kuensel Phodrang (Buddha Statue) a place for refreshing with a huge statue of Buddha on the top of the Kuensel Phodrang, King's (National) Memorial Chorten - This Chorten was built in 1974 in a typical Tibetan style. It is also a center of worship for the people living in Thimphu.Tashichho Dzong (Fortress of the Glorious Religion) - The Dzong is the seat of the national government and the Central Monastic Body, including the summer residence of the Je Khenpo (Chief Abbot of Bhutan) at present. & Folk Heritage Museum. Overnight stay at Thimphu.
Day 02: Thimphui – Paro Sightseeing
After breakfast drive to Paro (7, 483 ft.). On arrival check in at the hotel. Afternoon visit Ta Dzong - National Museum with an excellent collection of arts, relics, religious thangkha, etc. Rinpung Dzong - Meaning "fortress of the heap of jewels". The dzong now serves as the administrative and judicial seat of Paro. Evening free for leisure. Overnight stay at Paro.
Day 03: Paro Sightseeing
After breakfast visit Drukgyel Dzong. Also visit famous Taktsang Monastery - called “Tiger's Nest” (2hrs hike from the base camp) & Kitchu Monastery. Overnight stay will be at Paro.
Day 04: Paro Airport
After breakfast check out from hotel and drop at Paro Airport for your onward journey.
Tour Cost Per Person On twin Sharing Basis:
USD USD 799 Per Person USD 885 Per Person
Inclusion in above cost:
• Bhutan govt, tourists fees
• visa & sustainable tourism fees
• Accommodations in listed hotels in 3 star category
• All meals in Bhutan with evening tea/coffee.
• All private transfers and sightseeing with entrance fees.
• Local English Speaking Tour Guide.
• All permits for Bhutan
• All Bhutan taxes and service charges
• Bottled water on drives as complementary
Not Included in above cost:
• Visa other then Bhutan
• Travel / Medical Insurance (recommended).
• All personal expenses including optional tips/gratuities, bar/beverages, telephone, laundry, gifts and other personal expenses.
• Any additional cost of changing a confirmed itinerary by our own choice or due to your own health/medical reasons, or forced upon by Inclement weather, flight delays, political situation or other conditions beyond our control.
• All other cost not listed in “included" section.